Name: Justin Herman
Date registered: March 29, 2012
Justin Herman is the leads Social Media in the GSA Center for Excellence in Digital Government. He is responsible for promoting new media across the Federal government, and helping agencies use social technology to improve public services. He manages the Federal Social Media Community of Practice, uniting more than 300 social media practitioners across nearly 100 agencies.
- Government Must Rapidly Respond to Social Media Hacking — April 25, 2013
- Vine Mobile App Now Available for Agencies — April 1, 2013
- DigitalGov University Opens Dialogue on Social Media Transparency — March 22, 2013
- Engaging with Mayor Booker To Improve Government Social Media — March 12, 2013
- SocialGov Accessibility Initiative Launches With Toolkit for All — February 28, 2013