Name: Justin Herman
Date registered: March 29, 2012
Justin Herman is the leads Social Media in the GSA Center for Excellence in Digital Government. He is responsible for promoting new media across the Federal government, and helping agencies use social technology to improve public services. He manages the Federal Social Media Community of Practice, uniting more than 300 social media practitioners across nearly 100 agencies.
- Managing, Measuring and Archiving with Hootsuite — February 10, 2014
- Instameets Combine In-person and Digital Engagement — January 31, 2014
- Innovation Means More, Better, Cost Effective Digital Training — January 28, 2014
- Updating Blog Comment Policies — January 7, 2014
- Advancing Forward: Best of Social Media in 2013 and Beyond — December 31, 2013