Name: Justin Herman
Date registered: March 29, 2012
Justin Herman is the leads Social Media in the GSA Center for Excellence in Digital Government. He is responsible for promoting new media across the Federal government, and helping agencies use social technology to improve public services. He manages the Federal Social Media Community of Practice, uniting more than 300 social media practitioners across nearly 100 agencies.
- Facebook News Feed Algorithm Update: What You Need to Know — December 5, 2013
- Best Week Ever in #SocialGov: Thanksgiving Edition — November 27, 2013
- Next SocialGov Summit: Using Social Media to Promote Challenge and Prize Competitions — November 19, 2013
- Best Week Ever in #SocialGov: Halloween Edition — October 31, 2013
- Best Week Ever in #SocialGov: Week 3 — October 23, 2013